My love, My Valentine
By Makinia
Sylviah
To you my future,
To you my future,
I didn't plan to meet anyone that day nor did I
plan to fall in love. I wasn't even looking for a new best friend or even a friend but God had other plans for me. You changed all that, the first
glance and my legs couldn't walk without you beside me, the attraction was electrical and unexpected and it led to what we have now.
You came into my world and
turned it upside down, the connection we have is impossible to ignore. You are
the first person that I showed the real me to and you appreciated me for me
and loved every single imperfection that I had , with time you found out more
about me than I had ever let anyone else know. We shared and so much, yet there
is still so much to learn. I know much about you, and then again, so little and
I want to keep knowing more day in day out.
I love your smile, I love your eyes, you make me laugh, you also
make me cry, and you make me feel alive. You are "the one" I love you.
It isn't easy being so in love with you and not being
able to see you every day. There are times when I’d give anything just to
be able to gaze into your eyes or hold you in my arms, even for a few
minutes. I always feel incomplete, like a part of me is missing, when we’re not
together. I know that right now this is how things have to be, but that doesn't make it any easier to bear. Every day without you reminds me of the joy you add
to my life, joy that I’m missing. So don’t forget that I love you, that I’m
thinking of you, and that I’m counting every minute until we’re together again.
I still don’t know how to
say this, but I thank you very much for always being there for me. Thank you
for loving me, even when I’m being impossible and grumpy, for offering your
unconditional support.
Thank you for seeing me through
the eyes of love, and overlooking my many flaws. For making me feel beautiful.
For believing in my imperfection and making me get the best in myself.
Thank you for standing with me
when I needed you most, behind me when I needed a push, In front of me when I
needed someone to follow.
I know I’m not the easiest
person to love, to look at, to share a life with but you still stayed. Thank
you for doing it anyway and for always wanting to do it anyway.
I never knew about this special
feeling until I met you in my dreams. I am glad I took the chance. Hoping to meet you soon...If you exist.
I love you .

Beautiful... Takes me to places. Sometimes you wish they cud just stay and never leave but it is what it is... Life has to happen without them but with their memories and knowing there's love just makes everything easier. Loved the read
ReplyDeleteThanks Hun, but they always leave
DeleteBeautiful... Takes me to places. Sometimes you wish they cud just stay and never leave but it is what it is... Life has to happen without them but with their memories and knowing there's love just makes everything easier. Loved the read
ReplyDelete