Tuesday, 10 January 2017

The unbounded curse of a lonely heart

Unrequited love is the only possible way to give yourself to another without being held in indentured enslavement. The pain that makes you burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves.

Unrequited love does not die; it's only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and mean, and those who come after pay the price for the hurt done by the one who came before.

I have to admit, an unrequited love is so much better than a real one. I mean, it's perfect... As long as something is never even started, you never have to worry about it ending. It has endless potential.

Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again

Love is a very complicated thing because it requires two people, two individuals who are usually as different as they are similar. Love itself is not something that exists outside the people who feel that they are in love. If that were the case, then every time one person fell in love with another, the other would automatically fall in love as well.

Fact, A person doesn't know true hurt and suffering until they've felt the pain of falling in love with someone whose affections lie elsewhere or rather who doesn’t have an idea of how painful it feels.


Being in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist isn't the worst thing in the world. In fact, it's quite the opposite, No? I mean that kind of exhale where you haven't been rejected, although you pretty much know how it's going to turn out.

Fact, People who rely on first sight are either lazy or deluded but for me I choose to be both, call me crazy but I am those people who prefer unrequited love. To me relationships are like Whack-a-Mole. You squash one annoying deformity and another one pops up in no time, that’s about it.

If you don't receive love from the ones who are meant to love you, you will never stop looking for it.

First of all, love is a joint experience between two persons but the fact that it is a joint experience does not mean that it is a similar experience to the two people involved. There are the lover and the beloved, but these two come from different continents. Often the beloved is only a stimulus for all the stored-up love which had lain quiet within the lover for a long time hitherto. And somehow every lover knows this.

I really wish it were that simple, but believe me when I tell you it isn’t. Many of us have probably been in a similar situation and can likewise vow that being in love with someone does not guarantee that this person will love you back. However, like beauty exists in the eyes of the beholder, love exists in the mind of the lover. For this reason, it is possible to make someone fall in love with you.

But this was me, and I was moving at my own pace. Oh, he he, it is still me….
Fact: My story started a hundred years ago. There's time.
Sylviah Makinia

No comments:

Post a Comment